2020 - Prices per week:
|14.800 €||14.800 €||16.900 €||18.800 €||18.800 €|
Gulet ANDI STAR is one of the best choices for your cruise in Croatia!
The yacht has an amazing potential to be upgraded into luxurious, thus, for the season 2019., she goes through complete remodeling, to match high-end accommodation standards.
The yacht will amaze with her new luxurious design! Together with outstanding crew and exceptional cuisine, we believe our guests will have the most memorable cruise.
REMODELING FOR 2019. SEASON:
- Master cabin will have 2 white sofas on each side, new beddings, white rugs, new lighting, new curtains, upgraded bathroom
- Other four cabins will have white leather headboards, new bedding, new lighting, new curtains, white rugs, upgraded bathrooms
- Salon will have new white sofa, new curtains
- Bow deck will have new white sun pads
- Stern deck leisure sofa will be new white with cushions, sofa at dinning table will be new in white color, chairs will have new white upholstery
- The whole wood will be renewed and upgraded
- New water sports: ski, tube, snorkel, paddle board
Andi Star is very spacious yacht that radiates warm atmosphere and positive energy. She has always been very attractive for cruising vacations, due to her accommodation layout and amazing outdoor spaces.
Our cruises are perfect combination of natural beauties, outstanding cuisine, historical sights and fun with water sports.Andi Star is one of those gulets whose guests mostly book their week for the following season, upon leaving the yacht.
5 cabins for up to 12 guests
- 1 Master cabin
Spacious Master cabin with king size bed, 2 sofas, en suite bathroom with shower tub, storage space, air conditioning.
- 4 cabins with double bed + single bed
Double bed + single bed, en suite bathroom with shower tub, storage space, air conditioning.
- Brand new bed linen provided
- Hand, shower and beach towels provided
- Daily cleaning of cabins and batrhooms
- Change of towels once a week, more if necessary
- Shower tub in every bathroom
- Shampoo, liquid soap, toilet paper, hair dryer in every bathroom
Cabins layout provide excellent accommodation options, specially for families with kids or guests who want an extra comfortable bed in their cabin.
- Big and spacious indoor salon with panoramic windows
- Brand new, white, large and comfortable sofa with dining table
- TV and music system
- WiFi Internet connection
- New light beige curtains
- Yacht bar
- Kitchen under the deck
- New white sun bathing mattresses in beige colors on bow deck
- New white sun padded leisure sofa at stern deck
- Dining table with white cushioned sofa and chairs with white cushions
- New sun tent in beige color
Tender, water ski, paddle board, snorkel equipment.
4 members: captain, chef, waiter, deckhand
Attentive crew is what brings additional value to Andi Star. They are knowledgable, went through the highest hospitality training, nothing is impossible for them and they give their best to make each cruise the most memorable. Captain always provides an extra value to your cruise, respecting your wishes and preferences. Cuisine is one of the most important parts of the cruise and our chef will surprise you with all kinds of specialties, adjusted to your taste.Our guests only have words of praise for each crew member, leaving the yacht with amazing memories.
- CHARTER PRICE: week price for the cruise, please check the price table above
- ADDITIONAL COSTS: food, drinks, ports and anchors, water sports
- FOOD OPTIONS:
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 380 Eur per person per week.
- Extra dinner: 40 Eur per dinner per person
Food prices do not include drinks, which are charged separately. Guests will receive Preference list to provide us with all necessary information about likes, dislikes, allergies, special eating habits and similar, according to which, our chef willl create menu for each group.
- DRINKS OPTIONS:
- Drinks paid according to consummation, in cash on the yacht
- All inclusive Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 200 Eur per person per week
- All inclusive non alcoholic beverages: 100 Eur per person per week
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer (not premium wines), specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), cocktails, fresh squeezed juices are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks supplied by guests: cork fee 600 Eur per week
Besides the drinks from the boat bar, we can supply drinks according to guests' requirements.
- PORTS AND ANCHORS:
Ports and anchors have to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port every night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 3 years: free of charge
- children from 3-7 years: 50% discount
- children from 7-10 years: 30% of discount
Charter price includes: week accommodation on yacht, 13% VAT, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, 4 crew members, 6 hours of air conditioning per day, bed linen and towels, beach towels, WiFi Internet, snorkel equipment, kayak, 2 paddle boards, cleaning of cabins every day, arrival day dinner, one complimentary dinner.
Gulet Charter price does not include: food, drinks and beverages, ports, anchors, private marinas, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each additional hour is charged 70 Eur), more than 6 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 20 Eur), entrance to the National Parks, one way to/from Dubrovnik 1000 Eur in cash on board (in case week after/before is booked from/to Dubrovnik, one way is not charged), water ski 70 Eur/hour, tube 70 Eur/hour, tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h
Length over all: 26.00 m (85.28 ft)
Beam: 6.80 m (22.3 ft)
Draft: 2.70 m (8.86 ft)
Engine: MAN 440 HP
Max speed: knots
Cruising speed: knots
Fuel tank: 3500 l
Water tank: 6000 l
Boat is situated at base: SPLIT - CROATIA